OLD DALIAN UNION
The need to establish an Old Boys’ Club came from the first known and appointed Headmaster of the Non-denominational public School for Boys and the forerunner to Dale College. – John Samuels (1867 to 1875)
John Samuel returned for a visit to King William’s Town in 1880 on his way to England. He was hosted as guest of honour at a reunion dinner given in his honour by his former pupils. See more
ALL THE CURRENT NEWS
Upcoming events and branch meetings.